Galacticraft 1.12.2 (Moon, Spaceship, Space Stations) is a mod for minecraft helps you to visit dungeons, fly to new worlds, and create space stations with your mates.
With GalactiCraft mod you can develop rocket launch technology and other related things, from making rocket materials, to extracting energy or building machines that support you as you try to survive in your life. harsh environment in space. The original GalactiCraft is full of technology to help you and the two planets to explore, the moon and Mars, and if you feel a little bit, you can install addons that support dozens of action in the game. different crystals. GalactiCraft requires Forge Mod Loader, MicdoodleCore, GalactiCraft Planets and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
Features of Minecraft Galacticraft:
- Explore the whole solar system!
- Make your own spacecraft and customize it!
- Discover alien worlds and moons!
- Create Teams, Flags, and Stats for Space Races!
- System of Electrical and Oxygen!
- Support for SMP – Play with your mates!
- Support for several languages! Thank you to all of the translators.
- There are new mobs!
- There are a lot of new pieces and blocks!
- Dungeons and Dragons!
- Modders will be able to add more content, like completely new solar systems, using an API.
You will visit the solar system in your own spacecraft with Galacticraft. This is a Minecraft mod that adds four additional dimensions based on planets and satellites from the Solar System. The Moon, Mars, asteroids, and a space station designed by the space Explorer are among them (aka the Player). The NASA Workbench is used to create a rocket that can fly to space. Rockets are arranged in three tiers. Flight to the Moon, Overworld, and Space Station is possible in the first category. The Explorer will be transported to Mars in the second class, and the Asteroids will be accessible in the third. Building and flying rockets necessitates the use of oil-based gasoline.
How to Install Minecraft Galacticraft mod:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and MicdoodleCore mounted before continuing.
- Find the folder containing the Minecraft application.
- On Windows, select Run from the Start menu, type percent appdata%, and press Enter.
- Open finder on a Mac, hold down ALT, and choose Go then Library from the top menu bar. Look for Minecraft in the Application Support folder.
- Place the.jar file of the plugin you just downloaded into the Modules folder.
- The mod should now be installed when you open Minecraft and press the modifications tab.